View Single Post
October 10th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire116 View Post
We used Pampers newborn for the first two weeks until pretty consistently using Huggies. However, that's only because almost every diaper we received as gifts were Huggies. I've got some size 2 Kirkland brand I'm excited to try, as well as size 2 and 3 Luvs. We got one package of Walmart brand diapers that I HATED. However, we've been using the Walmart brand fragrance-free wipes with no issues. They're cheap, thick (but not TOO thick), and Riley's bum hasn't rebelled against them so far.
Don't wait too long to use the size two Kirkland diapers, they run small. I can't stand Walmart diapers either, but their wipes are good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronzmom View Post
I LOVE huggies diapers. We however use a size up in those bc of the cut. Less diapers = more $$ I've used Target brand, walmart brand, pampers, luvs and huggies. I only like huggies wipes, Pampers esp drive me crazy with out thin and slick they are. I want something that's actually going to scoop the poop off and still be able to be folded and used again if that makes sense.
Who makes Kirkland wipes? I havent heard of them but would be interested in trying them.
Yep. Makes sense. That is exactly why I like them. Because you can "grip" them easily and fold them a bunch of times and many times get the bottom clean with just one!

Costco makes Kirkland Brand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishgirl99 View Post
We always use Kirkland wipes. They're great!
For diapers I love Pampers Swaddlers. Usually around size 3 we switch to Kirkland brand because they're cheaper but I don't like them as much. They don't feel as soft as the Swaddlers.
are the Kirkland wipes packaged with the plastic thing to get them out one by one? Are they all connected together or are they in individual sheets?