View Single Post
October 11th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Super Mommy
So the people that know about me are still pretty limited. A couple close friends and my sister but that's it.

It's been hard but I'm starting to realize that this is going to be such an incredible disappointment to my parents and I'm going to have to deal with that. My sister asked me last night that when I go facebook official, am I gonna make a big deal about it and rub it in my parents' faces.

Honestly, if they aren't going to get over that this happened, I can't help that. I'm 30 with a job, I'm not a teenager that lives at home. I also don't want to put these vibes out there to a future babe that he/she is shameful and a disappointment that shouldn't be celebrated. Is it the most ideal time? No. Will I be judged as the daughter that got knocked up by her younger boyfriend outside of marriage by my immediate and extended family? Yup. But I can't help that now, it's done and this is the reality.

It's just irritating. I'm still dealing with a bf that, although he's supporting whatever happens, I know he still hopes I make a different decision concerning this pregnancy. His family and my family are going to be so upset. I'm trying to enjoy this pregnancy privately and keeping it to myself but it would be nice to have a familial support system. My sister is excited so that helps but every few days she brings up how much my dad is going to be hurt.

Uuuuuuuuuuugggggghhhhhhh. This baby better be model material and grow up a creative genius for what it's about to put me through