View Single Post
October 11th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Marathoning Mom to 4!
Six months ago: I just looked at today's date and it was 6 months ago to the day that my then 7 month old daughter was being admitted into the hospital for what we were told would be at least a week, if not more. She needed to put on weight and had a failure to thrive diagnosis, weighing only 11lbs. They were starting a lot of her diagnostic work ups to figure out a diagnosis for her. *here we are six months later with her being 13mo old and still no diagnosis, but we're closer. Potentially something auto-immune, metabolic, or enzyme disorder* She was a healthy growing baby until 2 months old, her head stopped growing, and then her weight dropped dramatically and she couldn't keep it on *one more sn: we've gotten her weight up to around 18-19lbs and she's only slightly delayed developmentally at the moment. hoping to get her official diagnosis and treatment started next month FX'd*

Also, my boys were right smack in the middle of baseball season and we were crazy busy since the two oldest boys play in two different age groups.

One year ago: I had a newborn, 1mo old girl, coming into a house of three crazy older brothers She came smack at the beginning of the new school year and right after my oldest's football season had started. Again, crazy busy, but we like it that way. DD just fit right in and went with the flow! Ironically both one year and six months ago, DH and I both agreed we were D.O.N.E having children....haha....God had other plans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie_q View Post

Six months ago? This is gonna sound creepy and specific but it's easy for me. Six months ago today I was working a meeting in Atlantic City and was talking to my coworkers about this "young guy that I went on a date with the night before and he kissed me but I'm pretty sure it's going no where." Six months later I'm pregnant with his child, heh

A year ago? - Apt hunting, looking at moving into the place I live now. Was doing a bit of okcupid dating too, which went no where. Also in school full time, losing my mind.
It's so crazy how much can change in a short year, isn't it?? To think the guy you thought wouldn't go anywhere with a few months ago and now here you are with this little baby with him!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

Last edited by RunningMommyTo5; October 11th, 2013 at 12:39 PM.