Topic: October Chat
View Single Post
October 11th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies!

Jess - sorry you are so busy right now. I hope it slows down for you soon too. Yay for DH giving you some alone time, I know it was appreciated!! And about pinterest.

Tiffany - 5 weeks alone would drive me nuts too, and I only have the 1 kiddo.

Brittanie - Hugs! I hope the sickness goes back away. and LOVE the name, Owen. That is adorable.

Kelsey - good luck at the wedding this weekend. I hope you have a great time.

AFM - I am so busy right now, it is unbelievable. I am so glad DH drives us to & from work (we carpool) as I keep falling asleep. I have to work this weekend too, and then have 435 people to test Monday & Tuesday followed by grading these tests Wednesday into Thursday. Whew . . . I am so tired, but also thankful we only do this recruitment once a year. I could not imagine doing it 3-4 times a year. But for a chuckle, when you go through this many names (and after working in Human Resources for close to 17 years) you see some "interesting" names. For this recruitment, 2 really made me laugh today. We have a James Bond coming to test with us Monday. And another one has a first name Tequila. Maybe it's just my wonky sense of humor, but those made me laugh.

Besides work, DH's party went well. He enjoyed it and we just had a small group of our close friends. There were a couple of kids too so Mark loved it as well. For his cake, I ended up doing an icecream cake. No McQueen or Mater anywhere to be seen. But Mark and I did use gummybears to write Daddy's name on the cake.

We have some great crop challenges, and I hope to squeeze in some me time and scrap soon. I've missed all you ladies and also hope to have more time to get back online too. Sorry for being so MIA lately.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!