Topic: May I join?
View Single Post
October 11th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Super Mommy
Hello lovely ladies,

I am back again! I suffered my third pregnancy loss on August 9th at 9 weeks and 4 days! Had to have a D&C done the same day! Very heart-breaking moment. At my follow up appointment they said everything went back to normal and we were good to go on trying again!! SO and I were on the fence on trying and not trying back and forth after our loss....we finally decided we would wait and let my body heal and emotionally grieve and emotionally prepare for future pregnancy...and guess what?? I fell PREGNANT! It was shocking and unexpected but a true miracle! We are truly blessed and we hope that this is a sticky little bean.

As you know, I have suffered 3 pregnancy losses so far. How can I stay calm and be happy with this pregnancy(that I feel truly blessed about) when I am constantly worrying I will lose another one? Any little thing brings fear into my eyes. I have had my fair share of losses and they kill me inside! I miss my babies so much. I love them with all my heart. I never thought growing up, I would experience a pregnancy loss but I did...3 times. How can I enjoy my pregnancy ladies? I am looking for some tips and advice from those who have experienced the same thing!

Oh and here is my test pictures, I bet you all are just dying to see!!

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3