View Single Post
October 12th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Pray, then pray some more
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ligit2quit View Post
I asked hubby tonight if he was ok with the fact that were not careful last month and he say how long has it been since we started and I said 3 years. and he goes its really in gods hands and if its ment to be it will be and that he was ok with what were doing and that when I dont feel its safe anymore were gonna go to being careful so I guess its an open book until I really fully close it. I dont know if thats a good thing or not. I thought he was done,
on that note i went out to buy a bbt plus ovulation test and a FSH home test and you will not believe this but went to walgreens they didnt have any of those things so went to walmart guess what all out of all 3 things.all they had stocked was pregancy test lol. so I guess god was telling me something he doesnt want me to stress or to know anything and leave it in his hands.. thats what I got out of it.
I think you're right Sheila. God can do the unexplainable so just go with the flow.

Renee, I say go with the flow, if DH wants sex give it to him. It's for fun, it's for your marriage. This way he doesn't feel all you want is his sperms all the time. When it's baby time you may have to get creative. Start the day out with dirty text messages and see if that doesn't lead to some sex later on.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae