View Single Post
October 12th, 2013, 11:06 AM
+ Positively Pregnant! +
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxiemommie View Post
Today? Today is good, Im cleaning my whole house including drawers are completely re organizing!!!!! cant wait to make this house amazing!
Yesterday i don't know why but I actually cleaned the whole second and third floor of the house!!??? And the day before that I cleaned the whole first floor haha! Maybe it is instinct because normally cleaning is suuuuuuuuch a chore for me but I was doing it for fun

I am actually feeling much better in terms of nausea and sickness although I did almost throw up in a grocery store yesterday. I have been eating pasta, apples, toast and salty foods and ginger ale and not having the same problems I was having before I finally figured out what I can stomach. The only thing I really have now is extreme tiredness! I was feeling energetic weeks 4 and 5, now I just yawn all day and feel exhausted. I am not complaining though, this is my first pregnancy and I love experiencing every little symptom for the first time!
"Mild" pcos, blessed with BFP on cycle #4 ttc
Baby Braden 5/25/2014He's finally here!

]

Last edited by chrysalis1; October 12th, 2013 at 11:08 AM. Reason: sorry a typo!!!