View Single Post
October 12th, 2013, 09:23 PM
I may bend, but not break
Send a message via MSN to plan4fate
I've pretty much done all I can do for me until January.

But now I'm wondering what about him. I saw a supplement being recommended in another thread, I'm just wondering if your DH's were taking a multivitamin in addition to the Fertility Blend?

DH takes Intramax as part of a therapy for metal toxicity. We haven't had him back to have him rechecked, but when he goes off the supplement (even for a few days) his skin goes to hell and it can take weeks to recover.

I don't really want to get into all the deets on his skin.. but he was dx'd with heavy metal toxicity in 2010, we have no legal recourse against the company where he sustained the exposure (we tried).

here's a pic of him holding Reme, you can see the skin on his hands and face.
https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...56401454_n.jpg

Dh takes this:

Link if you can't see it full size.
Screenshot by Lightshot

And he takes an additional 200mg Co-Q-10. I'm just wondering if you think it'd be safe to add in something like fertility blend for him or not? I don't want to give him too much... but he's FINALLY started to accept that our issue might be him and not all me.... and I'd rather start him on something sooner rather than later... because I don't want to wait for results longer than I have to. I really wish I could just buy the proprietary blend part of it
~TTC #1 together 3 years and counting ~

Currently trying naturally while saving for IUI

Me: Hashi's, PCOS,Multiple miscarriages Polypectomy-08/21/14 Laproscopy-12/05/2014
Him: MFI low count, low morphology, low motillity Vitamins started August 2nd.
Cycle 1&2: Clomid cd 3-7 bfn Cycle 3: Lap on cd 2 - Femara cd 3-7 - bfn