Topic: Baby stuff!
View Single Post
October 13th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll probably start clothes shopping after I know the gender. I saved what I really liked from my son's clothes and a lot of the basics (sleepers, onesies, etc.) I'd argue would work even for a girl. Since my son was a fall baby and this one will be very late spring, I'm aware that a lot of the sizes might not match up with the right season. I LOVE thrift stores so I won't complain about having the excuse to thrift.

Last summer I sold some of the big items that did not work for us such as the stroller and the swing/highchair combo. I figured with a second child I'd either want a stroller that could handle two kids or one of those snap strollers that work with a infant car seat since we hardly used the giant bulky jogging stroller with my son anyways. We also need a new car seat. My son HATED the swing, HATED being in a high chair, and I HATED how bulky the contraption was so I sold it to make room. I'm not sure if I'll bother seeking a swing but I figure if I see a really good used deal I might give it a shot again.