View Single Post
  #182  
October 13th, 2013, 05:06 PM
JennyLee's Avatar
JennyLee JennyLee is offline
TTC #1 after loss
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,826
Welcome April! I agree with Leah - if you really aren't having an u/s until 10/22, I'm afraid that might not be safe. They really need to see how you're responding sooner than that...

Jill - your embryos sound great! My beta is also on the 23rd!!

Tamara - I think you could definitely be fine, especially since you had two transferred.

AFM - We transferred one "good" expanded blastocyst. There was another just like it that was frozen today, and 4 more blastocysts and 4 early blastocysts that will be checked again tomorrow to see if they can be frozen. We had twice as many make it to blast as they expect (30%). We had a long wait at the clinic, first just because they were running behind, then because a patient passed out in the bathroom. We were there for over 3 hours! But, transfer went great, and that's what matters. I had my E2 and P4 checked today, and will be repeating those weekly. E2 was 1330 (they want over 200), and P4 was 43.8 (want over 20). No reason for our embryo baby not to implant!

Oh, and the Miralax worked!
__________________
Jenny (30) & Scott (37)
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!




My Belly Pics
Reply With Quote