View Single Post
October 13th, 2013, 07:14 PM
epsilonbeta's Avatar
epsilonbeta epsilonbeta is offline
Super Mommy
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 834
Thanks for the advice ladies. I am definitely going to reschedule the coloring part of my hair appointment. Better to be safe

I'm leaning towards putting off the massage until December. My plan lets me put it on hold for pregnancy and then I can decide later when/if to restart it.

Excitedly Expecting #1 w/ PCOS around June 16, 2014
Adopted mom to DS (16)
Reply With Quote