View Single Post
October 14th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Lori I'm so sorry about the traumatic experience that you went through. I think what you are feeling is what most of us would be going through if we had gone through the same experience. I would definitely call your dr and let them know how you are feeling. I agree with Cary that you might need some meds to help you deal with the PPD or PTSD.

Your husband is acting just like I think mine would. I know they tend to hold things inside and don't let us see their fear. I'm sure that he went through hell watching you and what was going on during your delivery. he probably doesn't even want to think about the fact that he almost lost you. All us deal with things differently but men tend to bottle things up.

As far as your body image, I believe that it will get better once your body starts to heal. Our baby scars are what make us women and make us more beautiful. I'm sure your husband loves you all the more after what you have put your body through for your babies.

Just know that we are here for you and I hope that you start feeling better soon. Just look at that beautiful face of that sweet baby boy everytime you feel down and hopefully that will put a smile on your face.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy