View Single Post
October 14th, 2013, 09:58 AM
TTC the newfashioned way
That mulitvitamin looks great. I agree with all the other ladies, D3, Pine bark, etc....

Have you ever seen the movie - Sick, Fat and Nearly Dead? - It's about a guy with a skin condition (I know it's not the same as the toxicity you are dealing with) but this guy did juice fasting to heal himself and the condition. Would you DH be up for drinking his veggies?

I know it's not the same, but Bolthouse Farms and Naked juices both have a "green juice" that has the spirulina, blue gree algae, wheat grass, barley grass, parsley, chlorella, spinach, garlic and then apples, banana, mango, kiwi and pineapple to make it tasty I drink it all the time, because I can't choke down the spirulina pills!

Just a thought, and it would get a good dose of veggies and fruits in him.

Or check out "fruitgrass - Ultra superfood blend" it is a powder pack that has all organic ingredients - wheatgrass, goji, noni juice, yumberry, amla fruit, papaya, sea buchthorn juice, mangosteen, spirulina, chlorella powder...- a woman created this while dealing with cancer. The best price is on their website. I've been taking it for a few weeks leading up to our IVF...in hopes to help my egg quality.

((HUGS)) you are dealing with a lot.
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

Last edited by *Leah*; October 14th, 2013 at 10:02 AM.