Topic: Manic Monday?
View Single Post
October 14th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Crazy Monday. We attempted a short weekend trip to Minneapolis, including flying with a two year old, and it was a disaster. He wasn't feeling well and spent a lot of our time inconsolably screaming!! He wouldn't go to sleep for nap or bedtime and woke up at 4 this morning and wouldn't go back to sleep. Made for a great morning going to the airport!! Definitely regretted trying it. He did have a good time riding rides at nickelodeon universe, but it definitely wasn't worth the time and money spent. Not to mention the headaches and arguing it caused.

So yeah, I know this phase will pass, but after always 3 or more kids I'm starting to think 2 may be enough. It's making me sad but I don't know about having anymore :-/. I wanted my kids 2-3 years apart but right now I can't imagine having two toddlers and a newborn. And part of me thinks maybe I should wait a while after this baby comes and have a baby 4 years later. But then we're starting all over and it'll hold carter and this baby back from doing fun stuff! I know I'm getting ahead of myself but just needed to vent!!
Due 11/30 with #3!