View Single Post
October 14th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It's not yet Thanks Giving here in the states, but this weekend, we stayed busy getting the house back in order. DD and I are finally over this danged cold and completely well. Being sick while pregnant is much worse than being sick while not pregnant because pregnant mommas can't take much of anything. Just to avoid going through that for a third time, i might become a germaphobe for the remainder of my pregnancy lol.

I'd love to garden, but my thumb is so black. About the only thing I don't kill are succulents lol. I have been wanting to do a doomsday prepper type garden with some of everything if I can figure out how to keep things alive lol. Home grown stuff tastes so much better! We seem to have a good climate for farming and gardening out here, when we're not in a drought, if all the commercial and private farms and orchards out here are anything to go by.

I can't wait until Lily and this baby are old enough to help out around the house. That would be great. We have a small house, but cleaning up still isn't easy.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.