View Single Post
October 15th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Super Mommy
I have a 5 year old Daughter in Kindergarten a 4 year Son old doing Pre k a two year old Son running around and another Baby on the way (due in around 5 months). I am lost on how to be in all places at once! How do I teach Kindergarten to one child Pre K to another and run around after a 2 year old destroying the house. I find it hard to keep everyone concentrated with all that is going on around them. Ill be trying to teach one and the other needs help or has completed a task and is wanting me at the same time. All the while the two year old is running around making lots of noise and tearing apart the house. I don't know how to Multi Task well enough to do it all. I am worried how much worse it will be with a new Baby needing me as well. Please I'm sure I'm not the only one going through this. Is there any suggestions. I feel like I'm failing. Also My one son who is doing Pre K is very hard to motivate and has always done things at his own pace(which is slow) he also has a hard time comprehending what you are asking him to do a lot of the time. So we are trying Pre K with him so that when he has to do Kindergarten he will have already began to learn and might not fall behind. Sigh anyhow please any suggestions would be great