View Single Post
October 15th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am trying to not think about anything, not read into any "signs" that may or may not be there. All I can do, like many of us do, is hope and pray that this will be it. Trying to stay positive, eh lol...not always easy. My temps went below the cover line, went up a little this morning, and I am hoping they jump right back up above that cover line and stay there. This is my 2nd cycle trying SoyIso, hoping it did the trick lol, I know I had some massive headaches while taking the dosage, and that is probably because I did not gradually do it, I simply took 200mgs for 5 days straight. Not sure if that was a good thing to do or not, but I figured I will find out!

So as I sit here reading the posts in TTC and other areas of the forum, I wanted to wish you all the best and hope we all get our BFPs soon.

**UPDATE**
Well, I took another test this morning and it was a negative. Last night I had some EWCM mixed with blood (TMI sorry) and it was not there when I tested. I just went to the bathroom again and there is yet again more EWCM with more blood. More than just a tint like last night. I think it is safe to say that I am out yet again. So not only am I not catching the egg, my cycles are getting shorter. I am just beside myself. I don't get it. Maybe the SI is making my cycles shorter? I hate to put out $1500 for an HCG test, yes my insurance sucks that bad lol. SMH I just want my BFP already and I am really starting to feel helpless at this point. I don't think this is going to happen for me and although I am blessed with what I have, my heart hurts because I really want one more. After AF comes I will make an appt at the doctor for my annual and see what other options I have. I am just spent.
Good Luck to everyone else waiting to test this cycle, FX...

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by WaitinginNJ; October 18th, 2013 at 07:22 AM. Reason: update