View Single Post
October 16th, 2013, 05:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi girls, my name is Courtney some of you might remember me from the TTCAL board I just got my BFP this morning and am very very very nervous about it! Here's my BFP

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3f189fd4.jpg

Here's a little about me. I got married in July 2010 and had my honeymoon baby in March of 2011...I was pretty traumatized by my delivery experience. My daughter was stuck (came out facing my inner thigh with her arm up) and it resulted in 4th degree tears (tore hole to hole!). 8 weeks later I was still in a lot of pain and was diagnosed with a rectovaginal fistula (not a fun thing). When my daughter was 5 months old I had surgery to repair so I was recut (the whole way) and had to have my sphincter muscle repaird along with the fistula. After this experience I wasn't sure if I ever wanted to be pregnant again even though a vaginal birth won't happen again. When my daughter turned 1 we decided we would give it a try again. It took about 8 months and last fall we found out we were expecting #2. I had spotting a few days before, very very light and then it stopped so I just figured it was Implantation Bleeding. At 6 weeks I started spotting again, over the next 3 weeks the spotting turned a little heavier (never as heavy as a period) until 9 1/2 weeks there was no heartbeat. I had a procedure done on 12/21. We started trying again this past summer, it took about 6 cycles and I finally got a BFP .

Here's a little info on the past month and why I am so nervous about this pregnancy. Before AF shows every month, I start spotting a few days before so I know she's on here way. This month nothing was different, I started spotting brownish color Thursday the 10th at 8dpo, spotted the same brownish color through Monday. Monday there was some red blood just like very light period so I put a tampon in. Later in the day I went to change it and noticed just a tiny bit of blood and the rest the darkish brown and that was it for the rest of the day. Yesterday there was almost no spotting at all, I could just tell a teeny tiny bit when I went to the bathroom, last night nothing, this morning nothing so that's when I decided to take a test.

I am very nervous and don't have high hopes for this pregnancy but I am trying very hard to get out of that mindset and get happy about this.

I am trying to tell myself spotting is normal in early pregnancy and everything will turn out just fine! I spotted twice in my first trimester with my daughter (not this early) around 10 weeks and 12 weeks if I'm remember right, it was bright red both times and only when I wiped and it went away immediately.

Has anyone else had the spotting/bleeding right around the time when AF was supposed to arrive and gone on to have a normal healthy pregnancy???