View Single Post
October 16th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twirlbird View Post
My ds(6 month old) has been horribly constipated and finally got him to have a mushy poop(can you tell I'm a sahm?)
lol DS2 has a TON of bowel issues. When he gets constipated we give him miralax to help him got. We started off with 0.5-1 tsp and have increased it to 1.5-2 tsp. a night. He goes back and forth between constipation and diarrhea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppermint22 View Post
Not much going on around here. I'm going to attempt to get my house organized this weekend. I really need to get the closets cleaned out. Then after I get all of that done I'm going to read Stephen Kings new book!! I'm pretty excited about it. I wait every yr for his new book to come out!!
I have never read a Steven King book to the end. I always get almost to the end, but then stop cause he seems to drag the endings on for.ev.er. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Julie View Post
I'VE had my first ever migraine all week! Is it normal for them to last 8 days (and counting)? Ugh- so that's where I've been, of course with a 15 month old there's no hiding out in a dark bedroom! I'm stepping up my sway diet since ttc is only 3 months away. And the bigs school stuff has been taking a lot of time. Oh, and did I mention dh just got a teaching job and is going to class nights as well so I see him like 2 hours during the week? Yeah. Busy stuff around here.
OMG. I feel you!! I went to the chiro and he reversed mine and it got better, but it didn't go completely away. :'( I "think" mine is finally gone. It started coming back pretty hard core this evening, but I don't notice it right now. Hopefully I'm not jinxing anything!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissusF View Post
Not too much going on here. We move into our house on the 26th and while I am looking forward to having my stuff back, I will miss the hotel! DH is working this weekend and I might take Claire to my parent's house and go to the pumpkin patch.
Why were you living in the hotel? Did I miss this post? Did your living arrangements flood or something? Yay for getting your stuff back!