View Single Post
October 16th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee360 View Post
This morning U got to finally pee on an OPK! The 2nd line is there so now I wait for it to darken over the next 4 days. DH is drowning at work, but he put out like a champ yesterday morning and evening! I just pray we continue at this pace.

Katy your 17DPO have you tested again? I am praying for your BFP! Are you starting to feel better?

Rae has the spotting been going away?

I am ready to crawl back into bed. I'm so freaking tired.
I am definitely feeling better...it is wonderful how fast an antibiotic works I managed to stay until 7:00 pm last night for our Parent/Teacher Conferences so I am glad about that. The parents brought us some dinner last night so that was really nice, too

Yesterday was my last day with my 2nd graders, starting on Monday I will be with Kindergarten. My mentor teacher surprised me today with a gift from her and cards from our students. I just about cried when I read her note to me (been very emotional lately!) but I had to wait until I got home to read the cards from my students...I knew I would cry for sure when I read them. I feel bad that I was sick because I wanted to have a party to end my stay with them but I just didn't feel up to baking anything I think when I have my last day at school, I will celebrate with both of my classes that I interned with I really love my mentor teacher I am leaving BUT I know I will love being with my new teacher...just a little anxious and nervous about being with someone new.

My Ovulation Chart