View Single Post
October 17th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Hi all,
My DH and I have been TTC since February and recently found out he has extremely low testosterone levels. He was tired all the time, moody, absolutely NO libido, gaining weight, and just in general not his normal happy and positive self. Symptoms were very much like depression. He went to a Low T center and after telling the doctor we were TTC, he was put on testosterone replacement therapy in the form of bi-weekly injections, as well as HCG injections that he gives himself 3 times a week after each testosterone shot. Has anyone had any experience with their DH taking both testosterone and HCG? I know that testosterone therapy can cause men to become sterile, but I'm wondering how well the HCG can counteract that when taken together? He's only been doing the treatment for about 2 months, and the change in him is amazing - he's himself again - happy, laughing, wanting to jump my bones every chance he gets. Its wonderful. I don't want to do anything that will prevent us from being able to have a baby, but I also don't want to see him go back to the state he was in before TRT. Any success stories or advice?

Thanks