View Single Post
October 17th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Love is in the Air!
What if you were a circus performer, what would you do? - Wild Cat Trainer

What if you had to set up your own business, what would you do? Allergen friendly restaurant and bakery

What if you could be president for a day, what would you do? Take money from government paychecks and give money to special needs programs.

What if you won 1,000,000, what would you spend it on? That makes it 1,616,292.40 USD. - House, vacation to bucket list locations, savings for boys, another car, driving lessons, college, vocational school, retirement, paying off old debt, and maybe adopting a child.

What if you could be a fly on the wall of any famous person for a day, who would you choose and why? President - I want to see what he really goes through in a day.

What if you could spend a year traveling, where would you go? I would go and see Europe and Australia.

What if you could have a dinner party with any six people in the world, alive or passed, who would you invite and why? My parents, my paternal grandparents, and my maternal grandparents.

What if you could make any wish in the world for your children and it was guaranteed to come true, what would you wish for them? This is hard since Ryan has Autism and might never live by himself or hold down a full time job. I would want my kids to be grateful for what they have in life.

What if you could have a conversation with God/Source/Universe, what would you ask? I would tell them Thank You and then go on and ask what in hell was your mission through me during this lifetime.

What if you could be granted any skill or talent overnight, what would you choose? - The skill I need in the ability to overcome my fear of driving.

Leslie