View Single Post
  #16  
October 18th, 2013, 10:25 AM
anjewellove's Avatar
anjewellove anjewellove is offline
Super Mommy
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 838
If it were me, I would just say no. you will only be at your current city for another 3 months. that's 3 appointments....and if you're like me only 2 appointments. I'd save my money on gas and time. just go to the midwife you're at currently and refuse the stuff you don't want to do. They can't make you do anything. Tell them you will take the Glucose test at such in such time & you do not want a flu shot. If the midwife says she wont see you if you refuse then go to the place 75 miles away. If you do decide to get the flu shot make sure its thermosal free (the kid one in a pink syringe) it's the safer one.

I am with an OB, I refuse the glucose test, flu shots, while in hospital iv's, full time monitoring, staying in bed, not eating, etc. he just says "well i recommend it but it is your ultamite decision."
Reply With Quote