View Single Post
October 18th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Super Mommy
I'm happy to say I shouldn't have to deal with stupid prenatal nurse again! I have been emailing my doctor to get questions asked about the anemia I saw in prenatal testing because the OB won't talk to me about my testing until November 4. He told me there was no reason for me to HAVE to manage the pregnancy through the OB department and that the family medicine doctors can do it instead. That way the doctor that manages my pregnancy will also become my baby's doctor as well. He said he already regularly consults with the OBs. I LOVE this idea. This doctor is really responsive to all my requests and makes me feel comfortable. He said that the OBs are notorious for being hard to get appointments with so he and his team doctor would be far more available for me to come in with short notice if I want something checked.

I've only seen the doctor in person once but he's called twice to check up on me (before we found out I was pregnant) for my PCOS and a foot problem I was having. Now that I've found a doctor I am so comfortable with I am thankful I get to keep him for all my appointments.

Excitedly Expecting #1 w/ PCOS around June 16, 2014
Adopted mom to DS (16)