View Single Post
October 19th, 2013, 02:06 PM
TTC the newfashioned way
Decision time...

Since we had a failed fresh cycle March/April (m/c at 8w) and a failed FET in August (CP).. we have two failed cycles and I'm over 35 (I'm 37). My clinic would allow us to transfer 3 embryos on d3 or still 2 on d5. I have only ever had 3dt.

When I was 34 and got pg with Mallory, we txferred 2, there were two sacs at the first u/s but only Mallory had a heartbeat, the other sac was smaller and black...and (now I'm older, my eggs are older, etc...) we txferred 2 for my 2nd fresh cycle, pg with singleton (m/c) and FET txferred 2 and CP.

I'm hoping I get enough embryos to make it to a 5dt, so I don't have to DECIDE! However, it's something we need to decide by next Wednesday.

If we are blessed with twins, I would gladly be SO happy with that, however I have to take into the realization that triplets ARE a possibility, even though a low one, at 1%. And of course, there are those rare cases of women txferring 2 and ending up with trips anyways because an egg split LOL...

If you were me, what would you do?

PS...started stims today 2 Menopur and 4 Bravelle - B/W Monday and B/W & U/S Wednesday ....it's getting real eeeek
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

Last edited by *Leah*; October 19th, 2013 at 02:10 PM.