View Single Post
October 20th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I haven't read any updates so I can't respond. It's been a long weekend. Friday I woke at 2:30 with DH and the rest of the day I volunteered at school. In the evening we had our school Fall Harvest Bingo. I was at school over 12 hours. We did DTD once I got home. Saturday we woke up when the boys woke up so no BDing and we had plans the whole day. I ended up drinking wine at the dinner party. I am way too much of a light weight because I ended up drunk. We got home at 2am and it was straight to the toilet bowl for me. I puked me guys out and I still felt like poop. Woke up this morning temped and stumbled to the bathroom feeling still drunk. As I was going back to bed I made a run to the bathroom to continue puking and dry heaving. Blah! I ended up just sitting in the chair trying to fall back asleep, but I was still nausea. I ended up with a puke pail next to me and I used it. I drank maybe 4 glasses of wine with a stomach full of food. I can't believe how drunk and hung over I am.

I did pee in a cup when I first use the bathroom. Yesterday's OPK tests were definitely negative. I was thinking I was no where near ovulating. Well this mornings tests with IC's and digital were all positive. I am willing myself to feel just a little better. I would love to DTD at least once today and give it one more go tomorrow.

PS I am so ready to crawl back under a rock. I could be coming down with something as well as being hung over. Kill Me Now!

[/URL]Renee