Topic: Baby Carriers
View Single Post
October 21st, 2013, 05:32 AM
Super Mommy
The K'Tan looks cool...all the benefits of the Moby without the wrapping. I think the only downside is that you can't back carry with it, which I did alot with my Ergo when Mel was over 6 months.

I didn't baby wear much with my 1st (just at home when trying to vacuum and he wouldn't let me put him down) but when you have 2 close in age you're going to need it, especially if you're going to be alone with both at any time. Imagine being at the park and trying to watch your oldest on playground equipment while standing next to a bulky stroller- it's impossible. If you wear baby you can hold your oldest's hand when they're out of the stroller. I would buy the one that fits your needs most because you'll most likely get your money's worth.

The K'Tan looks cool...all the benefits of the Moby without the wrapping. I think the only downside is that you can't back carry with it, which I did alot with my Ergo when Mel was over 6 months.

I didn't baby wear much with my 1st (just at home when trying to vacuum and he wouldn't let me put him down) but when you have 2 close in age you're going to need it, especially if you're going to be alone with both at any time. Imagine being at the park and trying to watch your oldest on playground equipment while standing next to a bulky stroller- it's impossible. If you wear baby you can hold your oldest's hand when they're out of the stroller. I would buy the one that fits your needs most because you'll most likely get your money's worth.