View Single Post
October 21st, 2013, 10:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I can hardly stand the wait!! Our appt is scheduled on Dec 2nd and I will be 17 weeks I think. We are having gender reveal photo's done, where we open the box and pink or blue balloons come out and the photog captures our expressions. Photos same day as the u/s. Thank goodness for being friends with our photog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemylittlemiss View Post
It would be really cool to have a gender reveal party but DH and I are debating keeping the gender to ourselves until the birth as our own little secret! Partly because I don't want people hounding us about the name (we are for sure keeping that a secret). Last time people gave so much input and really picked apart our names. I will be telling you guys though Not sure if we will be able to keep the gender a secret or not though...lol
We plan on keeping the name a secret as well. We got SO MUCH flack about Roghan (said Ro-gun) being like the hair product Rogaine. I wanted to stab people. People shut up after he was born so I figure if we wait until birth we will get less guff. I will let you ladies know!! I think our announcement will say something like, "The name is known, but our lips are sealed... Until their birth, when it's revealed!" We will just replace the/their with him/his or her.

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013