View Single Post
October 21st, 2013, 11:49 AM
Marisa
I honestly need to get over here more. I post on the fb groups since its easier on the tablet now that i fixed my laptop, it should be a problem. lol.

2 weeks ago Trenton had surgery for 3 Hernias, Umbilical and to in the groin area. His testicles were so swollen 1 wk before surgery our pediatrician had us rush him to the children's hospital. That was a Friday. the following Tuesday we had an appointment with the surgeon who told us surgery could not wait and was schedule for that Thursday. It was a very stressful and scary time. The surgery was a success and Trenton is back to his normal self. We have his recheck next tues. No walking yet a lot of cruising. The doctor said due to the hernias and the pain it was causing him not do things. He has learned to climb stairs and likes to watch his uncle work out. He loves his big sister and is learning lots of things from her.

Trenton naps 1 to 2 times a day for 30-1hr. At night he goes to bed between 8-9 and wakes up at 6-6:30 along with his sister.

How is everyone doing. Cant believe all the babies are turning one.