View Single Post
October 22nd, 2013, 01:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So the tech was an awful woman! She was very medical, had me lay on my back in a tiny room squeezed gel all over me and started. I laued there for an hour while she did her thing and not once did she tell me a **** thing!
She said she had to look at my cervix, I asked how it was and she said "oh we aren't trained to be able to tell that...." Finally I had enough and asked to speak with the dr who looked over everything when she was done.

He said the fluid looks good and where it should be for this time, so that's good . They didn't tell me if baby was low, if my cervix is still long... Nothing...
Also, I didn't get to see her. There were no screens for me to watch, nothing...the tech came in after and said "oh ... Did you wanna see her?" After I was all clean. I was crying so I just said no I just want to go please

So I left knowing my fluid is ok according to him and her heart rate is 143(not told to me but I read it on the report) and that's all I know. She's estimated now around 10 lbs so just need to see my OB now on Thursday and find out if he is going to induce or let me go yet another week.

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]