View Single Post
October 24th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Regular
I understand what you are saying completely. Definitely not in the same way, because I haven't gone thru the struggle of trying for a long time with no results but I am very sorry that you are going thru that. I only have 1 DD with my first husband and she is now 8 years old. But I've wanted more for so very long. I just knew that I had to be responsible and said for the right time. My DH and I have been together for 6 years but actually separated for 2 years from each other. I would get so jealous and sad to see so many women pop out 2 and 3 babies and then not even take care of them. Or have kids with no thought as to how they would take care of them and didn't even want to be pregnant. It would get me so angry and depressed because I work so hard to give my DD a good life but yet I couldn't just throw my hands up and not care what the outcome was and let myself get pregnant. I just worry too much to do that. So, in a way I understand that feeling of jealousy that you're talking about. My DH and I are back together now and have grown so much as a couple and as people and we are now TTC our first child together. I'm so thankful that I waited! Hugs to you and I hope that you get the BFP that you are waiting for!