Topic: Baby K #2
View Single Post
October 24th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Frankie and Ronin's mommy
23 weeks 5 days

Dang...I haven't updated in like 7 weeks! It doesn't seem that long ago.

Anyway..I took a break from JM a few weeks ago. I'm emotional and easily annoyed and those certain "people" just got to me. Luckily, I found out that I could ignore/block them! Unfortunately, I can still see their names and that they are posting but at least I can't see their judgmental posts! I feel better being here now.

I am over halfway through the pregnancy and cannot believe it! The pregnancy is going super fast, way too fast. I want it to slow down! I will be 24 weeks on sat, viability! Of course I in know way want Ronin to be born before his due date but it is reassuring to know that if he were born, he'd have a great chance of survival.

I am probably going to try for a vbac! I meet with the midwife in 2 weeks. She has already said I am a candidate for one but I need to make sure we connect and I feel good about her and the other mw before I switch. Also, at my anatomy scan I was told that the placenta was close to the cervix, so I hope that doesn't cause any issue. As of right now, I am being positive about this and planning on a vbac. I just didn't feel right about planning a c section. I hope everything goes well and works out with this!

Ronin is doing great. He kicks a lot and he's pretty strong, I can feel him and see him now. I am excited to meet him but not in a rush. lol.