Topic: Crinone 8%
View Single Post
October 24th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
You've asked on a board full of women who all are currently attempting to conceive, some of us going on 5-6 years now, if not longer. We are using medical interventions to try to have a baby. There are some that are here, trying for their second or third children, and will still require IVF, Embryo or Egg Donation, Sperm Donation and so on.

You're asking for success stories from women who would kill for success, and if it was simply crinone that could give it, we'd be buying it in buckets.

OB's typically are not very well versed in fertility issues at all and almost every woman here has found that out the hard way. They stayed with an OB who did the same thing you are describing, giving hormonal medications without doing any investigation at all. It's like giving insulin without testing blood sugar levels. It just doesn't make any sense.

Sure, you can come ask for success. But you're asking a group that would love to give you those stories, but possibly can't. I remember when 2009 was our year. And 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013 was certainly supposed to be our year, and then she died in labor. Now Aug 2014 is the closest we can come to hoping that it's finally our time. We all get mission impossible.

You want to get pregnant and you are getting information from a group of very versed and researched women. If you don't want that advice, that's ok, but know that you're going to get the same answer each time you post about what to do next. We're going to say Day 3 bloodwork, HSG, at least some kind of exam of some kind before you start taking meds.

Just think before you post. We're NOT attacking you. We're giving you the very info that helps get you pregnant faster. We're telling you what you need to know to find the right doctor. But you don't have to take it. Ask yourself why any group of women would just randomly attack you! Nobody is lecturing you, you asked for advice and so you got it. People are trying to help you.