View Single Post
October 24th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ill join the pity party!

I have the worst acne I've ever had in my life- luckily it's not my face, but my back, chest and neck are awful! I'm afraid it's going to scar!

I have to pee all the time. And then I pee, and 10 minutes later have to pee again.

Since I'm home on modified bed rest, I have plenty of time on my hands to be paranoid about every ache/pain/discomfort I have and google it- then of course think the worst.

I've been so emotional lately. I'm not one to cry over things, but the last few days I'll just bawl my eyes out. Yesterday morning I told DH I've been craving Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza. I didn't ask him to get it for dinner, but he instead came home with a frozen pizza. I cried lol. I didn't tell DH why of course, but I thought to myself why couldn't he have just gotten the pizza I really wanted if he was going to do pizza for dinner anyways? Lol so silly, I know! Plus I was worrying about anything and everything yesterday, so the pizza put me over the edge.

I miss being able to lay on my back. I went to the dentist for a cleaning today and had to lay on my left side a few times until I felt better because I almost passed out!

I miss being able to eat and not check to make sure it's pasteurized etc. I miss deli meat (I don't want to heat it up, I want it cold!) I miss diet Pepsi. I could go for a glass of wine.

But I know it will all be worth it! Just a few more months until I meet my girls

expecting identical twin girls!!