View Single Post
October 24th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I was walking down my stairs to come type a post for you guys letting you know I'm heading to sit down with the cardiologist tomorrow to find out exactly what's going on with my sons and what our options are. Well low and behold I get to the bottom set of stairs and my bare foot slipped on the carpet and down I went on my butt sliding down the remainder stairs. My groin hurts a but and is sore so now I'm worried. The last thing anyone wanted was this baby coming early due to his heart. I am not sure what to do now. He is moving and for the most part I feel ok but I do have some pain under my tummy and in the groin area. I am seriously behind in school work and planned to catch up tonight but now I'm not certain if I need to go to the darn emergency room. I'm not really having any cramps or contractions and there is no bleeding. So maybe I should just lie down for a bit and make sure things don't start to go bad before I panic. I may take a hot shower and see if I can ease the soreness in my lower parts. My oldest is so worried. He saw it happened and came rushing to help me and then ran to get my husband. He is such a sweet kid. Anyway, I'll update you guys on everything, how I'm feeling as well as the appt tomorrow. I'm trying not to freak out and worry. Reality is that as long as I don't get news there's nothing they can do for him then I won't worry. I just need to know they can help my son. And even they claim they can't I won't stop until I find someone who will try. So I'm going in with nothing but positive vibes regardless how bad his heart is. Will update tomorrow after my appt at 2 o'clock.