View Single Post
October 25th, 2013, 07:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'd have to say the worst part for me is my emotions and anxiety. I'm terrible. And I got so much worse on bedrest. I was sooo depressed and angry all the time. I'm feeling a little better this week, but honestly, I am being a nutcase. And I know it, but can't help it, which is the worst. I've been crying at least once a day for the last 3 or 4 weeks, for things that really are silly, but then i jack them up in my head to be huge and horrible.
I just want to feel sane again!! And not cry all the time.

And to make it worse, I'm supposed to start stepping down my meds to get ready for the third trimester, but I know when I do, i will actually seriously be insane with the anxiety and depression. I don't know how anyone is going to live with me, or how I'm going to get work done. So that's causing me to be MORE anxious!

If I could get rid of that, I'd be doing ok.

I have the minor hip and lower back pain, but now that my appendix is gone, the nausea is gone, and i don't have pains in my side anymore (i thought it was round ligament stretching...). So I just really really need to work on this mental stuff.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26