View Single Post
October 26th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well it has been a while....I've been so busy with work, grad school, and getting ready for Squirt.

Grad school has been kicking my butt and this school year at work has been the worst....kids out of control and staff moral is so low...I'm counting down to February b/c I don't think I can make it to June.

We haven't had much time on the nursery due to having company almost every weekend....but we won't have anyone next weekend so we should be able to get a good start on it.

I've been ordering and buying stuff though....I will have to take pics of everything when I can find the time to lay everything out

I had an appointment with my OB on Oct 7....it went great....she listened to the heart rate...148....measured my tummy and she said all looks great. Still no csection date set yet...should find out at my November appointment.

I also had an appointment with the high risk doc on oct 14 and got to have an ultrasound...I am so in love with our little Squirt....it is the most amazing thing to watch all the movement on the screen. I am so in love. I told her that I haven't felt a lot of movement and she said that was normal for a first time mom...she also said b/c of where my placenta was...it would take a while longer.

Here is a pic of squirt

So sweet...I am over the moon excited to meet squirt in February

I've been feeling some movement...it depends on my position. It feels so amazing...I can't wait to feel it more often.

My tummy is growing...I love it... I wore my maternity clothes for the first time....yahoo.
Here's my tummy at 20 weeks

I need to take a pic of my tummy with clothes on for 22 weeks...I missed 21 weeks

Octobe 26, 2013
22weeks 2 Days
  • Weight: 142
  • Waist: 35
  • Mood: getting ready....over half way done baking....so excited
  • Energy: tons of energy...nesting h started
  • Appetite: doing great...snacking throughout the day...nothing sweet...just carrots, nuts, and dried fruit
  • Cravings: salad
  • Morning sickness: still have to take Zofran to keep the nausea away
  • Turn offs: sweets
  • Symptoms: gas gas and more gas wearing maternity clothes , peeing when I laugh or cough,

Last edited by denalibear; October 26th, 2013 at 06:28 PM.