View Single Post
October 27th, 2013, 04:02 PM
TTC the newfashioned way
((HUGS))...I'm sorry you have been struggling...been there, done that . As for your temps, it's important to temp at the same time every morning. Your temp will go up a little bit as you get closer to waking up. i.e. your temp going up when you slept later is what it does do. When we sleep, our temps go down. I'd ignore that later temp, because that is normal (if I wake up an hour later than usual, it's always higher) just try to temp one time each morning at the same time if you can (after 4 hours of sleep) and take it right away, before you get up to pee.

As for the temp drop. That is VERY common. It is either implantation dip, or, it can be from a progesterone drop if you are not pregnant. There is no way to tell which, except to wait it out. I get it each month as well. (and mine is a drastic drop, from 98.32 to 97.9. Your temp didn't go down that much and it could be something a simple as you sleeping with your mouth open that day to lower it a little.

Best of luck to you!!! Let us know if you have more questions
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle