View Single Post
October 28th, 2013, 10:12 AM
CopperBoom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerMomof3 View Post
My tastes sound like yours, I like classic names also. A lady here suggested for me to Google popular Victorian names and there were a LOT of names on the list that I LOVED. That might help you out also. But I love discussing baby names so here are some that popped up in my head:
Instead of Callaway , so you don't rule out Calvin as a possibility in the future, I think the name "Carrington" is pretty and is similar.
I also like: Everly, Abra, Olivia, Fiona, Bianca, Clara or Claire, Gracelynn, or Gracen, Eliza (that's the name we plan on going with if we were to have another girl. I could go on and on, but those are a few that I thought of first I'm like you tho, Althea just doesn't roll off my tongue very smoothly.
I love your list! I actually really like Carrington, and Carrie is a super sweet nickname, too. I love Bianca and Fiona, but they've been vetoed by DH already, haha. I'm going to test out Eliza, too, I love it! Thanks for the suggestions!