Topic: Vickyblueeyes
View Single Post
October 28th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Super Mommy
hi girls ,sorry iv not been on to much ,af showed and iv started my 4th cycle of clomid on cd6 I think ! .im doing ok now ,I had a hard time just before af showed ,I was very depressed and felt like giving up I didn't want to bring you girls down with me .,dh and I had a big heart to heart about ttc about how obsessed and down I was , about our sex life which had been affected by our ttc attempts ,it felt more clinical then loving , we have both decided that once my 6 cycles on clomid that will be it , I was half way there before but now its a joint decision and the right one for us , before I go completely mad !! if I can ever truly stop ttc is another question ,as even tho we wont be actively ttc we wont be using birth control either ,so who knows what can happen in the future ,im feeling better a lot less stressed then before its like iv taken the pressure of my self ,our sex life so far this mth has been fantastic and we both been acting like teens again ,life is feeling less pressured and im more happy with in myself .hope you girls are doing ok and hanging in there ,

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4