View Single Post
October 29th, 2013, 07:57 AM
.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
1. What do you believe ghosts are?
I believe ghosts are the spirit of people who have lived and died.
I think spirits are other creatures and what not from all the other realms and planes.

2. What's the most haunted place you've ever been to in your opinion, and what did you experience?
The house I grew up in. Not "bad" haunted, but definitely haunted. Saw the ghost a few times, once my mom and I saw it at the same time so we were able to validate it wasn't a trick of the eyes. Siblings and I would be downstairs alone and it'd sound like someone was ransacking the upstairs yet nothing was moved or broken.

Strong, thick energy etc...

1. What do you believe ghosts are?
I believe ghosts are the spirit of people who have lived and died.
I think spirits are other creatures and what not from all the other realms and planes.

2. What's the most haunted place you've ever been to in your opinion, and what did you experience?
The house I grew up in. Not "bad" haunted, but definitely haunted. Saw the ghost a few times, once my mom and I saw it at the same time so we were able to validate it wasn't a trick of the eyes. Siblings and I would be downstairs alone and it'd sound like someone was ransacking the upstairs yet nothing was moved or broken.

Strong, thick energy etc...

Co-Host July 2014 DDC