View Single Post
October 30th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Thank you! I'm really proud of it. I don't mean to push DF, but man does he make it hard for me to stay confident in my ability to quit!
I wish the pregnancy would make me hate the smell of cigarette smoke, but I enjoy smelling it more than I enjoy smelling this e-vapor cigarette that he has. I instantly get nauseous every time he uses it which is horrible because it's way better than him smoking and smelling like cigarettes.

Congrats to you though big time! Did you have any triggers when you smoked that would make you want to more that you had to cut out in order to quit? For me it is coffee. Every time I drink a cup I instantly get that urge, but I have yet to cave! I try to cut back on the coffee and drink tea instead and it helps.

I've been checking Groupon and Babies R Us on the regular to try and make sure I don't miss having it go on sale. That's one thing I think I need classes on is finding really great deals on baby items. I've never been much of a shopper, but all of my friends who have babies have become wicked bargain shoppers due to having children. I guess I just haven't been graced with the magic yet