View Single Post
October 30th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
You are definitely not a pansy. I don't know how you do what you do. No way could I do what you do right now. My kids get the floor filthy during dinner time and I usually get a wash cloth and just wipe up under the table after dinner well Monday night I got down on the floor and then couldn't get back up..lol. And it really hurt me to get down anyway so I just told DH that he was going to have to start cleaning the floor after dinner because I was just getting too big. So what you are doing as far as bending over to scoop out the feed and take care of things I know there is no way I could do it. Do you have someone else that can help you when you do get too big to take care of it? And I would just ask your husband to carry that laundry up the stairs. I have everybody in our house put their dirty clothes in the laundry baskets with the exception of my 18 month old and then I do all the laundry and I put the clean folded laundry on the dryer and they can put it up. No way am I going to cart all that laundry away. You might try something like that if it's getting too hard on you.

you definitely need to get a heating pad for your back. My back is killing me and I'm not doing the manual labor that you do. I have a heating pad that I put on my back every night for about an hour and it does a world of difference helping my back pain.

I've gained more than I want to admit. Your weight gain is something I would talk to your dr about. I have a girl in one of my PR who has only gained 2 lbs and she's 29 weeks and her dr says it is fine but she was overweight before getting pregnancy. If I remember correctly you are small already so I would talk to your dr and see what he says.

And I'm exhausted. My dr did some blood work last week to check my thyroid and Vitamin D levels because I have been so tired. Everything came back normal so he said that I'm so exhausted because I work full time and then come home and take care of my 2 little rug rats so I think exhaustion just comes with the territory. Again though I would mention it to your dr. He might want to do some blood work also just to make sure everything is ok.

Oh and don't get me started on nose bleeds. I posted about this in my DDC the other day. I am getting terrible nose bleeds and my dr said again perfectly normal. With the dryness of the weather and now adding in the use of the heat plus the increase in blood volume from pregnancy nose bleeds are very common. I just deal with them even though they suck.

I'm so sorry that your afraid to ask your DH to help you. Tell him to walk around with a big bowling ball on his belly for a few days and then talk to you then. I don't think you are doing anything to hurt the baby just make sure you watch out for contractions. I had what seemed like a bunch the other day so I drank a ton of water and laid down and they went away. I mentioned it to my dr and he said I most likely just over did it so you will need to try not to over do it if that's possible.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy