Topic: October Chat
View Single Post
October 30th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Can't believe that October is almost over! Where did the month go??? How is everyone doing?

I feel so bad that I haven't really done any scrapping this month. Been trying to get some cleaning/organizing done in the basement and it has been slow going. DH is wanting the guest room cleaned by next weekend as he might be having a friend out for the annual hunting season get together. When we had the electrician out last month, DH moved A BUNCH of stuff out of the storage room into the guest room. Most of the stuff that was in the storage room needed to be sorted and put away in it's "new home" (just shoved everything in the storage room that was left in the old house and had to wait to finish the basement before I could deal with it). I've also been working on organizing my scrappy space since I didn't really get to participate in the challenge when we did it here on the board. So yeah....that is where I have been most of this month. I guess that DH and I have also been planning a trip for our belated 10th wedding anniversary celebration. So that has been taking up quite a bit of time too. We are looking at doing a Mississippi River cruise to celebrate our 10 years together! We are both really looking forward to it!

Had to take our dog to the vet yesterday. Has had a lump on his neck for a couple of weeks. (Have had the vet look at it once before). Ended up having to have surgery to have the lump removed. Vet's don't think it was anything to worry about - just a plugged gland or something.

Also carved pumpkins last night. DH really wanted to carve pumpkins with the kids...he easily forgets that they can't really do that on their own yet. So, just as I thought it would, it turned into him and I carving pumpkins while the kids played. I think they will enjoy painting pumpkins tonight much better.

Not much else happening here.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!