View Single Post
October 30th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Every breath is a gift.
Do I still have a lot of stuff that I need to buy? No. The only thing left I still need to pick up is a double electric pump. I don't really know what I'm waiting for. I guess it just sucks to drop the $200+ for it.

I want more newborn cloth diapers but I have enough now to experiment with. See what works for us and what doesn't and go from there. I want to buy baby shoes but that's another thing I'm going to wait to buy until Toren is actually here. I ended up buying another Moby wrap at Target the other day because it was clearanced for $8, so now I have a blue one and a black one. Every time I go shopping I see baby stuff I want, but there's nothing left that we need except the electric breast pump.

I have been hanging around the Dec DDC every now and then and a lady in there asked everyone to post pictures of their nursery as it looks right now, no cleaning up... It's embarrassing how messy everything is but I will post the pictures here to show just how much baby stuff I have (that I need to organize!!)

Doesn't this nursery look oh so welcoming and baby-friendly?!?

I don't have the energy to go through this disaster! I should probably tackle this mess sometime soon...