View Single Post
October 30th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my! I don't think I could do all that. I hurt doing a fraction of the manual labor that you do! I'm sorry you can't ask your DH for help more. I don't think they have any idea or frame of reference for what pregnancy is like so they just don't get it at all sometimes. I know my DH can be the same way. He's always asking me: "why are you so sore? you didn't do hardly anything."
Having your son help out seems like a good idea. I'd also suggest recruiting any other help where/when you can. Maybe have a friend/family come out and help one day a week or so?

I think checking with the Doc about the fatigue/weight gain is best. It may be normal, but may not be. Never hurts to make sure.

I haven't had a full on bloody nose yet, but mine usually bleeds some most of the day. It may get worse as we are just getting into colder weather here and we have wood heat as well. A pan of water on the stove in addition to the humidifier may help. The humidifier may not be adding as much moisture to the air as you need.