View Single Post
October 31st, 2013, 06:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So yesterday I took DD to girl scouts (I'm co-leader) and we meet at DD's old school. I went early so I could hopefully find my 2 friends there that I wanted to tell. I found one and told her. She was so excited she jumped up from her chair (even with a leg injury) and hugged me. Gave her the details, she was super excited we already know it's a girl and she can't wait to go shopping she said. She'll probably buy stuff for baby before I do My other friend was still in a teacher's meeting so maybe I can catch her next week. I also told my co-leader, who as I figured had suspected for awhile. She didn't want to say anything though because she knew of my last loss and wanted to wait for me to tell her. She was happy and has offered us some of her baby stuff as her daughter is turning 2 very soon.
So within the next few days I suspect all of my fellow PTA board members will know. So that would just leave posting something on FB (not just to my private family group), which I don't see myself doing.
It feels nice not to try to find shirts that will hide my bump anymore