View Single Post
October 31st, 2013, 02:10 PM
Veteran
I posted on another page and didn't get any responses so thought I would post here and since if anyone could give me any advice. I am a semi-healthy 24year old. I say semi-healthy bc I had some issues after I had my daughter that I have been still fighting, I am pretty sure they are all good now but I don't go back to the Dr for that until November. When my daughter was born my uterus hemorrhaged to the point of almost needed a blood transfusion. I have been suffering from iron deficiency anemia since then and also a few months ago they did some blood work and found that my foliate was low so I have been taking a folic acid supplement. I haven't been having any more symptoms from it so I feel as if I am over that hurdle but go back in November to have everything rechecked. My daughter is 18 months old. I had Mirena for right at a year and then had it removed because it was causing so many issues. I was irregular at first but quickly got right back to my normal 28 day cycle. My last period was on September 7th and I was due to start on October 4th. As of today (10/31/2013) I am 28 days late and due to start my next period today. I had taken several HPT in the beginning and never got a positive. Its been almost 2 weeks since I have done a test. If I'm not pregnant what could it be? I have never missed a cycle since I started having them. And is there still a chance a could be pregnant even though at 2 weeks late I wasn't testing positive? Just confused and don't want anything to be wrong with me. My husband and I do want more children and I am just not sure is at this age and never having missed a period is something can just all of a sudden start now? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.