Topic: Friday TGIF
View Single Post
November 1st, 2013, 10:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Did anyone see that Tori Spelling confessed she lied about how she dropped her baby weight so quickly? She told magazines that she ate healthy and did low impact cardio. Recently, she confessed that she followed a, "shut your blanking mouth and eat air diet" and did not work out. I do not follow her life but at least she is a celeb who is honest about losing her baby weight. I think alot of them are so full of it!

Anyway, I will not be following that diet so I can't wait to workout again! I'm still at least a month out though.

We are hanging out at my MIL's today. DH is at work and tomorrow we have the annual firefighter picnic. Lots of BBQ, food, beer, music, bounce houses. i can't wait to just enjoy the park and relax.

Jenny, my little one hates to be naked too. She is just like me, always cold. And we live in South Florida! I will tell you that I used to work on political campaigns when I graduated college and so I spend one Janurary in your neck of the woods before the Iowa Caucus. OMG! It is the coldest place I have ever been. I don't know how you do it!