View Single Post
November 1st, 2013, 11:41 AM
Every breath is a gift.
I'm dragging my feet too. Half our stuff is packed up and ready to move (as soon as we can). I don't know if I should pack most of the baby stuff up to move or not. I don't really know what I will need right away and what can wait until after we move. It makes cleaning the nursery seem so much more difficult.

As far as names go. I know how hard it is to agree on a name. I feel your pain, lol. If it were up to me Toren would have a middle name by now. The problem is getting DH on board with it. Except, I don't want him to settle. I want it to be a name we both love, that's what makes it so hard!! Well, that and DH is super picky about names. He turns his nose up to literally EVERYTHING!!

I told him I liked the name Toren Lyle, and he liked it too until I pointed out that Toren's initials would be "TLC", but DH doesn't like that. He says TLC sounds girly to him. Booo!!!
I think it sounds cute. I could see Toren's future wife saying something like "Gimme some of that TLC." Right?? Or maybe it does sound girly and I'm in denial LOL